Just a short walk from Oxford’s historic and vibrant centre, Newton House is your perfect base to explore the city’s Restaurants and Pubs, the Thames, the University, the Theatre and city centre shopping.
Family run for 30 years, this three-star Victorian townhouse B&B has been recently refurbished, each room with its own contemporary colour scheme and furnishings.
A room for everyone
There are 14 en-suite bedrooms, eight with double beds, four with two single beds and two family rooms with double and single beds, providing accommodation for three people.
We are directly on a frequent bus route and less than a mile from Gloucester Green coach station and Oxford railway station. If you’re driving, the Oxford ring road is only a mile to the south, with fast links to the M40 and A34. And you can use our free car park!
Newton House at a Glance
- Leaflets and maps provided
- Walking to the centre takes 10 minutes
- Nearest on Abingdon Road to City CEntre & University
- Bus stop outside guesthouse buses stop every 15 minutes
- 5 minutes walk to Hinksey Park with open air swimming, picnic area & lake
- Convenience store next door, supermarket a short drive away
- Ideal road links to the A40, M40, Ring Road and A34
- Free private car park